Sunday February 16
- Peterborough Phantoms take on the London Raiders at Planet Ice at 5.30pm.
- Peterborough Record Fair is all day at Southgrove Community Centre.
- There's plenty of music: Velocity Acoustic at Charters (3pm), Keith Luckey at The Frothblowers (3pm), Sunday Afternoon Jazz at When Polly Met Fergie (4pm), The Blackheart Orchestra at SAMMs (9.30pm).
- The East of England Wedding Show is on all day at the showground, for those that need even more romance this Valentine's weekend.
Monday February 17
- Half term is here! We have a great list of half-term activities here, but today's roundup includes magical mayhem at Orton Library (3pm), creative painting at Van Hage (2pm), and it's the start of Pirate Week at Sacrewell Farm.
- Pop divas land at the Cresset for Pop Divas Live at 6pm. Tickets available at cresset.co.uk
Tuesday February 18
- More fun with kids on the cards with a creative painting workshop at John Lewis at 10.30am. There's cake decorating at Mulberry Tree Farm from 10am, and the Right Royal Draw-Along with Nick Sharratt is at the Key Theatre at 2.30pm, tickets available at vivacity.org/theatre.
- The Lantivet Duo is performing at St John's the Baptist Church at 1pm.
- Peterborough Songwriters Meetup is at The Undercroft in the evening, for anyone from the area who wants to meet fellow songwriters of all experience levels.
- Nene Outdoors is opening its climbing wall from 11am, and Danzfusion is hosting a range of adult classes from 6.15pm that can be booked via the GYMCATCH app.
Wednesday February 19
- Wild Wednesday at the Nene Park Discovery Den begins at 10am.
- Count Arthur Strong is performing at the Key Theatre at 7pm, tickets available at vivacity.org/theatre.
- The planning meeting for this year's Millfield festival is tonight at 6pm at Gladstone Park Community Centre, pop along and get involved with the 2020 festival.
Thursday February 20
- A Western Murder Mystery at The Stoneworks is sure to keep you guessing (and drinking) at 7pm.
- More music on offer: Acoustic Night at The Ostrich Inn, Re-Take That at The Cresset (7.30pm), and Doghouse Blues at When Polly Met Fergie (7.30pm).
- Peterborough Museum's Crime and Punishment walk will be full of gory details about the history of Peterborough's criminals, tickets available at vivacity.org/heritage/workshops-events/
- The Magic Show with Jason Fenn will appear at two libraries in the city: Hampton at 11am and Central at 2.30pm, book online at vivacity.org.
- Peterborough Arts Cinema at the John Clare theatre is showing Honeyland tonight at 7.30pm.
Friday February 21
- LDN Wrestling at the New Theatre starts at 7pm.
- Author Simon Brett is coming to do a talk at St Peter's Church in Oundle at 7.45pm.
- More kids fun with magical mayhem at Werrington Library (11am), inflatable fun at Jack Hunt swimming pool (3.45pm), and teddy bear building at Mulberry Tree Farm (10am)
- Emo anthem night at Met Lounge starts at 11pm, The Jive Aces are dancing into the Key Theatre at 7.30pm, and Sounds of the Suburbs vinyl record night starts spinning at Charters at 8pm.
Saturday February 22
- A photo walk led by street photographer Chris Porsz begins at Lincoln Road bus depot at 11.30am.
- There's plenty of music: L'Aristos club night at the Brewery Tap (8.30pm), Retronix at When Polly Met Fergie (10.30pm), The Mighty and the High at Charters at 10.30pm, Songbird & Samm’s at SAMM's (9pm).
- The family film at the Key Theatre starts at 11am and is Playing With Fire.
Sunday February 23
- The Peterborough Winter 10k starts at 10am in Ferry Meadows, for all the brave ones out there.
- A World of Imagination gives kids the astronaut experience all from the safety of Queensgate all day today.
- Family friendly music at Charters comes from singer-songwriter Pembroke Tenneson, who will be playing original music and covers from 3pm.
We've listed more than 100 things that are coming up in the next seven days in your area - simply click on any of the colour-coded dots to reveal the event, the date and time.