Any business that is focused on addressing urgent environmental or social challenges may be eligible for free mentoring, advice and workshops to help you focus and grow, via the Impact Accelerator course.
"We provide founders with the mental space to reflect and take action on the most critical things to success in your start-up and to make the biggest impact on society. Whether you need help with connecting to investors, mentors or other founders, or if you want to get honest feedback about your business model, we will be here for you throughout your journey." – Andrew Brisbin, Allia’s Director of Ventures
What’s on the programme? Allia offers six months of intensive workshops and support to take you to the next level in your impact journey.
- Expert-led workshops, from marketing & operations to fundraising & investment
- Access to incredible technical mentors at OurSky & sessions led by their team
- Mentorship & coaching tailored to your start-ups needs
- Collaborate & grow with a cohort of other impact founders
- A pitch day specifically curated for impact driven funds & start-ups Additionally, you will be introduced to investors, partners and potential funders through Allia's own networks. Importantly, as it is an equity-free programme there is no cost to take part.
The Allia team are dedicated to helping founders like you grow your business, so that you can deliver more impact with your solutions and services.
Who’s the programme for? Late pre-seed or seed impact start-ups that aim to address the most pressing local and global challenges, that respond to long standing economic and social issues, such as health & wellbeing, affordable & clean energy and climate action. You will have demonstrated traction and are now looking to develop and scale up your business.
“Allia brings the rigor and structure of a Silicon Valley accelerator to UK Social Impact start-ups, creating powerful impact points for founders to maximise success in launching their company” - Rav Roberts, founder of medsii
Interested? Apply before May 31 for Peterborough, Cambridge, or East London.
The programme is due to start June 2022. If you would like to learn more about this programme with a member of the business support team, get in touch at email@example.com