The free workshop for business owners, directors and their sales/marketing teams is being hosted by Dowsocial marketing training on June 23, at Brightfield Business Hub, Bakewell Rd, Orton Southgate.
- The opportunity that LinkedIn provides businesses and the individuals within them and how to create a clear strategy and plan for your activity.
- Looking at the way people with different roles and responsibilities from apprentice to CEO use LinkedIn and showing you how to tailor your profile and content to get found by the right people.
- How to identify your target audience and craft a network that will engage with targeted content you post.
- Pivoting to the company page and its significance and how to get engagement and growth from an often neglected part of an effective LinkedIn plan.
- It will finish off by looking at the merits of events and the paid subscription options within the platform and how and when these might add value to your plan.
The course, which will run from 10am to 3pm, is free to attend - find out more here