Reynolds was arrested in the car park of Asda in Rivergate on Tuesday afternoon (10 May).
He has since been charged with nine counts of burglary with intent to steal relating to offences at:
- Asda, in Rivergate, on April 8 and May 9
- Newark Hotel, in Eastfield Road, on April 17 and 30
- Burghley Square Club, in Burghley Road, on April 13 and 29
- Buzz Bingo, in Lime Kiln Close, on April 28
- Queensgate Hotel, in Fletton Avenue, on January 18
- Embassy, in Broadway, on December 19
He has also been charged with five counts of assault on Asda employees, assault by beating of an emergency worker, namely a police officer in the execution of their duty, and being in possession of cannabis, all on May 10.
Reynolds, of no fixed address, has been remanded in custody to appear at Huntingdon Magistrates’ Court today (Thursday, May 12).