On Saturday (July 24) at 7.05pm crews from Stanground, Huntingdon, Chatteris, Cambridge and the Peterborough Volunteer Fire Brigade were called to a fire on Church End Road in Woodwalton.
Firefighters arrived to find a fire in a grain dryer containing around 80 tonnes of barley grain.
They contained it and prevented the fire from spreading. Throughout the weekend crews worked closely with on-site staff and maintained a regular presence at the scene to ensure the fire did not spread and the area was safe.
The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.