Businesses in central Peterborough are encouraged to attend events hosted by Peterborough Positive to set out their plans for the potential BID which could be coming to the city.
The first in-person event comes after three virtual consultations with businesses during May, which has seen multiple priorities identified for Peterborough including the following:
• Creating events that are of a high standard
• Improving communication and interaction between event organisers and business owners
• A safe and secure city centre environment; reducing anti-social behaviour
• Sustainability and environmentally-focused activities
• Improving Peterborough attractions and green spaces; creating a cultural strategy or city ‘brand’
• Increasing footfall in the city centre from both local residents, workers and visitors
After reviewing priorities Peterborough Positive will now be preparing to host the next event aimed at businesses in the centre of the city.
With nibbles and drinks available, attendees can meet the BID steering group and hear more about the ideas that have been gathered so far for the draft business plan. Attendees will also be able to share their thoughts on the priorities over the next five years.
The event will be held on Tuesday, June 22 at 5:30pm at the former Topshop/Topman unit in Queensgate Shopping Centre, for more information on tickets, click here.