Coyote's Bar and Grill is showing the first two England games, against Croatia on June 13 and Scotland on June 18.
Bookings are being taken at O'Neills and the Sir Henry Royce, both on Broadway.
Werrington England fans are covered, with both the Cock Inn and The Ploughman showing the first two games, while The Dragonfly, in Orton is welcoming fans of all involved nations with seven screens in use.
Greene King pubs in Peterborough are offering a free pint to customers on June 11, and tables can be booked to enjoy the matches now at any of the following pubs:
- The Boathouse, Thorpe Meadows
- The Halcyon, Atherstone Avenue
- The Gordon Arms, Orton Longueville
- The Fox & Hounds, Longthorpe
- The Woodman, Thorpe Wood
- The Coopers, Bretton
- Mulberry Tree Farm, Hampton
- The Harrier, Gunthorpe Road
- The Crab & Winkle, Werrington
Other bars and pubs showing England's first outings include:
- Yard of Ale, Woodston
- Burghley Club, city centre
- Parkway Sports and Social Club, Millfield
- City of Peterborough Sports Club, Bretton
- Willow Cafe, Central Park
- Moorhen, Hampton Vale
Is your local showing matches? Let us know if we've missed any great viewing spots at email@example.com.